An Excerpt from “A Conversation “Overflowing with Memories”’: Jafari S. Allen & Omise’eke Natasha Tinsley, in GLQ: Black/Queer/Diaspora
Black queer experiences, the quotidian of black queer life, the material conditions, allow us to imagine new possibilities for the future that directly address and center issues, wants, needs, desires, dreams, LONGINGS.
An excerpt from Omise’eke Natasha Tinsley’s "Water, Shoulders, Into the Black Pacific," in GLQ: Black/Queer/Diaspora:
This post has 16 notes.
- nusoulseeker reblogged this from quarequeen
- red2strike likes this
- blackandbutch reblogged this from quarequeen
- ludotomboi likes this
- readtoknowbasis likes this
- musakhead likes this
- thebrowngrrlzproject reblogged this from quarequeen
- thebrowngrrlzproject likes this
- lovespiper likes this
- femmeshift reblogged this from phdreamsanddenials
- inauthenticities reblogged this from phdreamsanddenials and added:
i keep meaning to get my hands on this issue of glq! this and the issue of feminist studies on race and transgender....
- inauthenticities likes this
- phdreamsanddenials reblogged this from quarequeen
- kadelleindex likes this
- apoemaboutmyrights likes this
- apoemaboutmyrights reblogged this from quarequeen
- loosaid likes this
- quarequeen posted this